These properties do not come on the market often - an abundance of space in a stylishly designed home situated in the perfect position...what more could you ask for?
PROPERTY FEATURES -
- Formal lounge room with access to outdoor entertainment with new flooring
- Tiled family/meals room with air conditioner
- Study (or 5th bedroom) with new flooring
- Spacious kitchen with access to outdoor entertainment
- Separate laundry
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Huge covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking large level fully fenced back yard with shed for the kids to run around
- Double automatic garage with additional storage
- Master bedroom (with new flooring) with ensuite and walk in robe
- 3 Large bedrooms all with built in robes and new flooring (one with air conditioner)
- Amazingly spacious main bathroom with full size tub
*Pets negotiable on application - no large dogs
**Water charges applicable for this property - please ask Property Manager at inspection for more information
This home is situated in the popular Centenary suburbs, which has so much to offer, yet is only 11km from the CBD of Brisbane. Picturesque with the Brisbane River and many parks, it's a great place to live. The Centenary Suburbs has many quality day care centres, primary schools and high schools to choose from. Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle of parks, playgrounds, bikeways, Golf clubs, sporting clubs, and our boat ramp park. Shopping and eating out is so convenient with many to choose from. There is a choice of public transport, and easy access to Legacy Way, Western Freeway and Ipswich Motorway.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Simply phone us on (07) 3376 8000 and we will arrange an inspection ASAP for you.
If you email an enquiry please include your phone number so we can contact you ASAP.
Application forms are available from the property manager at the inspection or from our office.
We only accept applications on Centenary Real Estate application forms.
"The LARGEST and LONGEST Established R.E.I.Q. Member Agency in the Area"