Set in an elevated position to catch the cool breezes, this renovated split-level family home is ideal for family living. It is within close proximity
Set in an elevated position to catch the cool breezes, this renovated split-level family home is ideal for family living. It is within close proximity to the River Rocks Parklands, so popular with young families. Freshly painted inside and out and with beautifully landscaped gardens, this home is
ready for you to simply move in and enjoy.
Features include :
* Extra high timber ceilings in formal and casual living areas with air conditioning.
* Hardwood timber floors freshly sanded and polished throughout.
* Formal lounge and dining rooms with double cedar doors open out to a covered patio in the front and new deck in the back - a great bonus for entertaining family and friends.
* Huge Rumpus room with a fire-place and cedars doors opening out to a private courtyard.
* Adjoining room which can be used as a study or be converted to a fourth bedroom.
* A powder room for guests.
* Separate laundry.
* Huge gourmet kitchen with European Appliances, induction cooktop, servery and large pantry
* Three spacious bedrooms -all with built-in robes and airconditioning.
* Plenty of storage for linen and other paraphenalia
* Private backyard which is fully fenced and great for children and pets. .
* Double lock up garage with storage.
This home is close to primary and secondary schools, bus stop is 400m away, close to Oxley Train Station and Canossa Hospital. The Fort Road bush walking trail, three shopping centres and child care centres are all closeby.
Modern, spacious and its convenient location makes this home very attractive. Don't miss out !!
To find out more and arrange your personal inspection, call 33768000 today on our 7 Day 24 Hour Buyer Hotline. REF: 06027