This charming single-level family home sits on one of Edenbrooke's highest points and has a commanding view over the estate all the way to Mt Coot-tha
This charming single-level family home sits on one of Edenbrooke's highest points and has a commanding view over the estate all the way to Mt Coot-tha in the north.
Wide verandas at the front and side of the home are designed to take advantage of the pleasant northerly aspect and the inviting summer breezes.
The formal entry hall opens to a spacious lounge/dining room with impressive 9ft ceilings. This leads through to the kitchen and meals area plus a very large adjacent family room. The white two-pak kitchen features quality granite benchtops and european appliances.
The family room is airconditioned and provides access through large glass and western red cedar sliding doors to the generous outdoor entertaining area which is under the main roof. Three of the four bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the fourth bedroom is currently being used as an office/sewing room. The main bedroom is airconditioned and has an ensuite plus a generous walk-in wardrobe. Both the ensuite and family bathroom are themed alike with native bottlebrush feature tiling and two-pak vanity units with granite tops. A bonus is the huge walk-in linen cupboard with loads of floor space and shelving to store all your extras. The private back garden is low-maintenance and fully fenced making it a secure area for your children and pets.
* Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
* High 9ft ceilings throughout the whole house
* Quality wide board real timber flooring throughout
* Decorative cornices and extra-wide skirting boards
* Granite bench two-pak kitchen, water filter system
* Red cedar double-hung sash windows
* Crimsafe screens on all external doors
* Termimesh termite control system
* Double lock-up garage with internal access
* Solar electricity panels
* Storage shed under main roof with roller door access
* High flood-free position with pleasant northerly views
This home is ideally located close to both the Edenbrooke Parklands and the Rocks Riverside Park on the Brisbane River. Also within easy access are three shopping centres, two railway stations, and the Canossa Hospital. You will really appreciate the convenience and lifestyle of this wonderful estate so be sure to call our 7 Day 24hr hotline on 33768000 to arrange your personal inspection.